This post is a continuation of Part 1 of our review of Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Lights, Motors, Action!® Extreme Stunt Show
Contents in this Article
- 1 Lights, Motors, Action!® Extreme Stunt Show
- 2 The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
- 3 The Great Movie Ride
- 4 The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- 5 Beauty and the Beast
- 6 American Idol/h3> I guess other than going to the real setup, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the only other place that we could watch the American Idol live. The entire setup was exactly as what we see on TV, we could even vote live.These contestants were actually park guests who wanted to take part in the auditions. These auditions take place at several sessions per day, and the winner of each session competes at the final round at the end of the day for a chance to gain entry to the real American Idol competition!Pixar Place
- 7 Toy Story Midway Mania
- 8 Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- 9 Fantasmic Night Show
Felt that we wasted another FastPass on Lights, Motors, Action!® Extreme Stunt Show.
That FastPass only allowed earlier entry into the gallery, but we were late anyway, so we ended up at a not so good seat.
You will love this stunt show if you are a fan of Disney Pixar’s Cars, where Lightning McQueen makes an appearance.
Again, this feels very much like Universal Studio stuff, only that Universal does it better.
The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
A rather strange way for guests to gain entry to ‘The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow’. We had to get these coupons for the ‘next show’ and come back to queue up to get in.
At the end of the show, we were still quite puzzled over what this attraction was about, other than the fact that it was dark and there were some quite good projections of Jack Sparrow.
The Great Movie Ride
The Great Movie Ride is one of the few rides available at Hollywood Studios worth going for.
It’s quite a long ride taking more than 20 minutes in a leisurely boat ride through the ages.
A replica of the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. That’s the kind of ride that brings you to the top of the tower before plunging you down. Not for my weak heart!
Beauty and the Beast